Translate This Page
What is your name? Dashing Lane
WWhere did you go to school and why did you choose to go there?
For my undergraduate studies I attended Florida State University. For graduate school I currently attend Howard University and I made the choice because I wanted to get the “HBCU Experience”. I wanted to attend a school where African-American Studies would be embedded in the curri...
What is your name and where are you from? As of the age 5, My name is Trish Cordero. I am a Miami native, but I am a cultural enthusiast. I rather not be based on the fact that I say I am from Miami, as many people think of other things, than what it really is.
Did you attend Calle Ocho or Ultra Fest this year? If so, how was it? I was very fortunate to be able to attend both events. As well as many other festivals that occur in the area. These two mentioned events are very different in style...
1. What is your name and nationality? Yuri aka Jule Love. Cuban.
2. Tell us about your tattoos. Did they hurt? Why did you get them?
Tattoos don't hurt. Gunshots do, got them all over Miami.
3. How important is your daughter to your life?
My daughter the reason I hustle so hard to give her everything she wants.
4. What's your favorite ice cream and why?
I don't like ice cream.
5. What does Miami mean to you?
Miami money is a major issue. That's why I'm not there.
6. Do you believe in love at fir...