Posted by da Front Porch on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 Under: Artist
1. What is your name and where are you from?My name is LI$H and I am from the DMV (DC, MD, VA tri state area)
2. What does music mean to you?Music is a medium of sound and silence. Dynamics, every bit of the execution process that moves us to react and feel. It's an art of the Muses. Inspiration. And I am completely in love with it
3. What makes your style original and creative?My style is original and creative because I'm not just chasing a club banga. I love language and literature and I feel like I incorporate a mix of my knowledge in the art of language with my street sense and ratchet reaction to it. Lolz... i don't feel everyone uses what they know to separate themselves, instead I think most hop on a band Wagon and try to mix well with what's current and trending.
4. What projects are you working on?I am currently working on a mixtape/Ep... whatever whomever wants to call it.. just a collection of 8 or 9 original songs which will be hosted by the Gwinin God DJ Self and Obie The Promoter will also be present on a few tracks as well..
5. What has been the highlight of your career at this point?I love that my first official single was with Kidd Kidd, a member of G-Unit. I have been hanging around that click for a few years and I'm a huge fan. It feels awesome to go from being just another girl on set of video shoot to actually being in the booth and shooting my own video with a member of G-Unit.
6. How can people book you, follow you and checkout your original creativity?Myself, LI$H (aka Lisha_TheRockStar) can be booked by emailingElishaMartinique@gmail.comand/or calling Justice at:646-305-6785 I can be followed on instagram @Lisha_TheRockStar and on Twitter @Thats_Lish I can also be reached on Facebook by searching Lisha TheRockStar
7. What is your definition of beauty?Beauty is simply an ideal and entity that's widely admired. What we find attractive and Perfections possessed in the physical and/ or internal being. What's beautiful is subject to change at any time. In the 90's everyone went crazy over big boobs. Early 2000's it was legs and now we are obsessed with booty!
8. Any shoutouts? Shout out to my engineer Kydnice and Just Money Management! Hi mom!!!
9. What is your definition of success? Success is when you wake up in the morning not just content, but super duper HAPPY! Also being completely independent of needing anyone for anything, but choosing associates and friends simply because they're likeable.