Posted by da Front Porch on Friday, March 8, 2013 Under: Promoters
In : Promoters
Tags: solange downs da front porch event planner miami florida nicaragua
blog comments powered by Disqus
Translate This Page
1. What is your name? Where are you from and what is your nationality?
· Name is Solange Downs, my family is from Nicaragua but I was born in Miami, FL.
2. What type of business are you in or trying to get into?
· Trying to get into the hospitality industry, mostly event planning.
3. At the end of the day what three things means the most to you in life?
· My son, my family, and becoming successful.
4. What color describes you the best and why?
· Purple would describe me, why, because I am very creative, unique.
5. What can you offer with your business that stands out?
· Very outgoing, very social, always trying to get people involved and get the word out.
6. Why did you want to get into this business?
· Randomly just happened, always love supporting people.
7. How can people contact you?
· By phone or email.
8. How do you deal with haters?
· Easy just ignore them.
9. What is your advice to people that want to quit and give up?
· Quitting will never get you closer to your dreams, it’s not going to be easy. You have to push yourself to get where you want to be. At the end it will all be worth it, just think and stay positive, dream big.
10. If I see you at the bar Ladies Night, what type of drink should Da Front Porch have ready for you?
A shot of
In : Promoters